Stabilisation and Conflict Learning Resource
The Stabilisation Unit (SU) is a centre of expertise on conflict and stabilisation, and home of the UK Government’s lesson learning on stabilisation work. We are committed to learning by sharing resources and lessons from our work. This resource is a hub of knowledge and guidance on stabilisation, conflict and security issues.
What's on the Learning Resource
- Top 10 Reads: A starting point for reading on conflict and stabilisation
- Publications: Guidance and technical advice for stabilisation professionals
- Training: Course materials for our thematic training courses
- Seminars: Readouts from our regular seminars
- CSG Portal: Information relevant to members of the Civilian Stabilisation Group, including job opportunities
Interested in joining our Civilian Stabilisation Group (CSG)?
SU is currently undertaking a CSG recruitment drive and is looking to recruit individuals with experience of working on and in fragile and conflict-affected states to the CSG Categories listed below. Please take particular notice of our newly launched National School of Government International (NSGI) and Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) categories. In addition, SU is also seeking CSG applications to any CSG Category from individuals with the below cross-cutting skills. Further information and details on how to apply to any CSG Category can be found on our gov.uk page.
|National School of Government International (NSGI)||Arabic|
|Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)||French|
|Gender, Conflict and Stability||Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Extremism, Violent Extremism and Terrorism (EVET)||Migration|